Recently two of the the top three search engines, Yahoo! and Bing, agreed on a merger and Yahoo search results are now powered by Bing. This article describes what this can mean for your self storage marketing campaign
As a self storage operator, you are aware that you work in an industry that is not only highly competitive, but also more difficult to market to the public than many other products or industries are. Let’s face it; self storage isn’t sexy, it isn’t glamorous, and it can be hard to find the right [...]
“Redefining the Status Quo of Self Storage Marketing” As the world continues to move more towards using search engines to find products and services rather than print directories and other traditional forms of advertising, a successful company must move with the times in order to keep up with their competitors. Maintaining an online presence is [...]
- A-1 Self Storage Opens New Facility on Historical Site in San Juan Capistrano
- Self-Storage Door Manufacturer Janus Hosts Grand Opening of New Plant in Butler, IN
- Are Apartment-Complex Storage Units a Growing Threat to Self-Storage Businesses?
- Light Up Your Customers’ Lives With Great Self-Storage Customer Service
- Self-Storage Operator U-Haul Acquires American Mini Storage in Central Phoenix