Recently two of the the top three search engines, Yahoo! and Bing, agreed on a merger and Yahoo search results are now powered by Bing. This article describes what this can mean for your self storage marketing campaign
As a self storage operator, you are aware that you work in an industry that is not only highly competitive, but also more difficult to market to the public than many other products or industries are. Let’s face it; self storage isn’t sexy, it isn’t glamorous, and it can be hard to find the right [...]
“Redefining the Status Quo of Self Storage Marketing” As the world continues to move more towards using search engines to find products and services rather than print directories and other traditional forms of advertising, a successful company must move with the times in order to keep up with their competitors. Maintaining an online presence is [...]
- Self-Storage Revenue, Profit and Cash: Am I Making Any Money?
- Self-Storage Operator The Hampshire Cos. Partners with Circle Squared Alternative Investments
- Inside Self-Storage Releases Slideshow on 2014 Top-Operator Data
- The 4 Tenets of Self-Storage Roofing
- 5 Building Blocks to Quickly Increase Self-Storage Rentals